Material: Grade-4 Titanium
- All Implura Simplex implants are have the same platform.
- One size hexagonal connection for all implant diameters.
11° Locking Taper:
- It provides a proven bacterial seal at the implant to abutment surface, virtually eliminating a micro gap bacterial inturision. It also allows for 360° of universal abutment positioning.
- Improves exact stability and prevents micro – movement.
- Disperses occlusal force more evenly through implant and reducing stress.
- Disperses connection force towards center of the implant, away from bone
- Allows for biologic width, conducting soft and hard tissues growth and reducing bone loss at osseointegrative surfaces
- Smooth anti – bacterial platform
11° Conical hex connection:
- Conical Hex Connection between implant and abutment interface allows tight sealing.
- A single abutment connection is used for all implant diameters.
- One abutment screw fits all abutments and fixture platforms.
- One hex screw driver fits all abutments screws.
High Primary stability – double micro thread:
- The implant design includes conical body, double micro threads and three helix cuttings.
- Four threads with pitch of 1.10 mm , leading to less pressure and better blood circulation.
- Micro threads increase the surface area in contact with cortical bone, primary stability.
- Horizontal and vertical forces distributed uniformly in bone by means of conical tooth rooth formation.
- Sandblasted with Large gritt and Acid etched surface.
- Micro mechanical fixation with high predictability and long term osseointegration.